Lenovo Support Web site
Technical support information is available at:
This portal is updated with the latest information about the following subjects:
Downloads and Drivers
User Guides & Manuals
Calling for service
During the warranty period, you can get help and information by telephone through the Customer Support
These services are available during the warranty period:
• Problem determination - Trained personnel are available to assist you with determining a hardware
problem and deciding what action is necessary to fix the problem.
• Hardware repair - If the problem is caused by hardware under warranty, trained service personnel are
available to provide the applicable level of service.
• Engineering Change management - There might be changes that are required after a product has
been sold. Lenovo or your reseller will make selected Engineering Changes (ECs) available that apply
to your hardware.
These items are not covered by the warranty:
• Replacement or use of parts not manufactured for or by Lenovo or non-warranted Lenovo parts
• Identification of software problem sources
• Configuration of the BIOS as part of an installation or upgrade
• Changes, modifications, or upgrades to device drivers
• Installation and maintenance of network operating systems (NOS)
• Installation and maintenance of application programs
Refer to the safety and warranty information that is provided with your computer for a complete explanation
of warranty terms. You must retain your proof of purchase to obtain warranty service.
For a list of service and support phone numbers for your country or region, go to
http://www.lenovo.com/support and click Support phone list or refer to the safety and warranty information
provided with your computer.
Note: Phone numbers are subject to change without notice. If the number for your country or region is not
provided, contact your Lenovo reseller or Lenovo marketing representative.
ThinkServer TD230 Installation and User Guide
Download drivers, flash BIOS, and update your software.
Check your warranty status and upgrade your warranty.
Click Need Help? for self-help tips to help diagnose a problem.
Learn more about ThinkVantage software to improve productivity and
Search the community knowledge base for your computer to share and
discover information with other users.
Read or print any publications related to your product.