Selecting a Title Image
1. Slide the POWER switch to CAMERA and the TAPE/CARD switch to TAPE.
2. Open the menu and select \ TITLE MIX.
• The title mix menu appears.
3. Select \ TITLE SELECT.
• Up to 6 titles images are displayed.
4. Select the title you wish to combine.
5. Press the SELECT dial in.
• You return to the title mix menu.
Activating the Title Mix
1. Slide the program selector to
• Title mix cannot be used in the [ (Easy Recording) program.
2. Press the MIX/SLIDE SHOW button.
• The selected title appears combined with your recording.
Recording the Combined Image onto the Tape as Movie
1. Press the start/stop button.
Recording the Combined Image onto the Tape as Still Image
1. Press the PHOTO button halfway.
• F flashes white and turns green and glows steady.
2. Press the PHOTO button fully.
• F disappears and the camcorder records the still image.
Protecting a Title Image
You can protect a title image to prevent accidental erasure.
• If you format a memory card, all images including the protected ones will be erased.
1. Open the menu and select CARD OPER.
2. Select \ TITLE PROTECT
• The title protect index screen appears.
3. Select the title image you wish to protect and press the SELECT dial in.
protect mark appears, and the title image cannot be erase.
• Press the SELECT dial again to cancel it.
and select a recording program.
and press the SELECT dial in.