If Your TV (or VCR) Has Audio/Video Input Terminals
• Connect the camcorder using the STV-250N Stereo Video Cable. Connect the white plug to the
white audio terminal L (left). Connect the red plug to the red audio terminal R (right). Connect
the yellow plug to the yellow video terminal VIDEO.
• Set the TV/VIDEO selector on the television to VIDEO.
• If you are connecting the camcorder to a VCR, set the input selector on the VCR to LINE.
• If you are going to use the TV as a monitor while you are shooting, remember to keep the TV
volume turned down as long as the camcorder's audio terminals are connected to prevent
• If your TV is already connected to a VCR, you can connect the camcorder to the VCR instead of
the TV. Follow the instructions above.
STV-250N Stereo Video Cable