2. Press the PHOTO button fully down to take the still image
• The camcorder takes the image immediately, and then records the "photo" to the tape for
approximately 6 seconds. During this time the camcorder also records the sound, and the
display shows the still image.
• A counter display appears, and counts up as the camcorder records the still image. F
disappears from the display.
• The camcorder returns to record pause mode.
• The camcorder automatically returns to record pause mode after recording a still image for
approximately 6 seconds. If you turn the POWER switch to OFF during that time, the camcorder
will respond only after recording is complete.
• The wireless controller's PHOTO button has no half-way setting. Press the button fully and the