You can shoot with the following preset settings according to the scene.
• You can change any of the settings except Creative Style (page 67) but the settings are reset by choosing
another mode or turning off the power.
Shoots with backgrounds blur away, and the subject is sharpened.
• To blur the background more, using the telephoto position of the lens is more
• It is recommended that you use the flash when the subject is backlit. Also, when
Shoots scenery with vivid and sharp colors.
• It is recommended that you push down the flash not to fire the flash.
• The shutter speed becomes slower when the subject is dark. If
Shoots close subjects such as flowers, insects.
You can achieve clear and sharp focus.
• When shooting with the built-in flash within the range of 1 m (39 3/8 inches),
• The minimum recording distance is not changed even if you select Macro. To
Shoots moving subjects outdoors or in bright places.
• The camera continues to focus while the shutter button is pressed and held
• The camera shoots the image continuously while the shutter button is pressed
• Do not use the flash if the subject is out of the flash range (Push the built-in flash
Shoots the red of the sunset beautifully.
you do not use the flash, it is recommended that you use the lens hood to prevent
unnecessary light from seeping into the lens.
viewfinder, be careful about camera shake or use a tripod. The Super
SteadyShot function is also effective.
shadows may appear on the lower part of the image. Do not use with the built-in
shoot a larger image, using a macro lens is recommended.
halfway down (Continuous AF, page 52).
(Continuous adv., page 56).
back down). Flash range
appears in the