The number of images that can be recorded
when using the battery pack
The table shows the approximate number of
images that can be recorded when you use
the camera with the battery pack (supplied)
at full capacity and at an ambient
temperature of 25°C (77°F). The numbers
of images that can be recorded take into
account changing the memory card as
Note that the actual numbers may be less
than those indicated depending on the
conditions of use.
"Memory Stick Duo"
• Shooting in the following situations:
– [Quality] is set to [Fine].
– Focus mode is set to AF-A (Automatic AF).
– Shooting once every 30 seconds.
– The flash strobes once every two times.
– The power turns on and off once every ten
• The measurement method is based on the CIPA
(CIPA: Camera & Imaging Products
• The number of shooting images does not
change, regardless of image size.
• The battery capacity decreases as the number of
uses increases and also over time (page 163).
• The number of images that can be recorded is
decreased under the following conditions:
– The surrounding temperature is low.
– The flash is used frequently.
– The camera has been turned on and off many
– Focus mode is set to AF-C (Continuous AF).
– The battery power is low.
• When using a Microdrive, the number of images
recordable may differ.
No. of images