Notes on using "Memory Stick Micro"
• To use a "Memory Stick Micro" with this
camera, be sure to insert the "Memory Stick
Micro" into an "M2" Adaptor as large as of Duo
size. If you insert a "Memory Stick Micro" into
the camera without an "M2" Adaptor as large as
of Duo size, you might not be able to remove it
from the camera.
• Do not leave the "Memory Stick Micro" within
the reach of small children. They might
accidentally swallow it.
On the CF card/Microdrive
• Be sure to format the recording medium using
this camera when you use it for the first time.
• Data may be damaged in the following cases:
– Removing the memory card while reading or
– If you store the memory card near strongly-
• The memory card may be hot just after it has
been used. Be careful when you handle it.
• Do not remove the label or attach a new label
over the label.
• When you carry or store the memory card, put it
in the case supplied with it.
• Do not expose the memory card to water.
• Do not press on the label strongly.
• Do not touch the terminal section of the memory
card with your hand or a metal object.
Notes on use of the Microdrive
A Microdrive is a compact and lightweight hard
disk drive that complies with CompactFlash Type
• The Microdrive is a compact hard disk drive.
Since the Microdrive is a rotating disk, the
Microdrive is not strong enough to resist
vibration and shock compared to a "Memory
Stick", which uses flash memory.
Be sure not to transmit vibration or shock to the
Microdrive during playback or shooting.
• Note that the use of the Microdrive under 5°C
(41°F) may bring performance degradation.
Operating temperature range when using the
Microdrive: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F)
• Note that the Microdrive cannot be used under
low atmospheric pressure (above 3 000 meters
• Do not write on the label.