LOCATION OF YOUR WASHER
Do Not Install the Washer:
1. In an area exposed to dripping water or outside weather conditions. The ambient temperature should
never be below 60°F (15.6°C) for proper washer operation.
2. In an area where it will come in contact with curtains or drapes.
3. On carpet. The floor MUST be a hard surface with a maximum slope of 1/2" per foot (1.27 cm per
30 cm). To make sure the washer does not vibrate or move, you may have to reinforce the floor.
NOTE: If floor is in poor condition, use 3/4" impregnated plywood sheet solidly attached to the existing
Minimum Installation Clearances
• When installed in alcove: Sides, Rear, Top = 0" (0 cm)
• When installed in closet: Sides, Rear, Top = 0" (0 cm), Front = 1" (2.54 cm)
• Closet door ventilation openings required: 2 louvers each 60 square in. (387 cm), located 3" (7.6 cm)
from top and bottom of door
*NOTE: With pedestal, 52.6" Stacked, 84"