This washer must be properly installed and located in
accordance with the Installation Instructions before it
• Ensure that the cold water is connected to the
"C" (internal blue screened) valve.
• Install or store where it will not be exposed to
temperatures below freezing or exposed to the
weather, which could cause permanent damage
and invalidate the warranty.
• Properly ground washer to conform with all
governing codes and ordinances. Follow details
in Installation Instructions.
WHEN NOT IN USE
• Turn off water faucets to minimize leakage if a
break or rupture should occur. Check the
condition of the fill hoses; We recommedns
changing the hoses every 5 years.
• This washer does not include water supply
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
DO NOT remove ground prong.
DO NOT use an adapter.
DO NOT use an extension cord.
Failure to do so can result in death, fire or