BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Read these instructions completely and carefully.
• IMPORTANT - Save these instructions for local inspector's use.
• IMPORTANT - Observe all governing codes and ordinances.
• Note to Installer - Be sure to leave these instructions with the Consumer.
• Note to Consumer - Keep these instructions for future reference.
• Skill level - Installation of this appliance requires basic mechanical and electrical skills.
• Completion time - 1-3 hours
• Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer.
• Product failure due to improper installation is not covered under the Warranty.
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
• This appliance must be properly grounded and installed as described in these Installation Instructions.
• Do not install or store the appliance in an area where it will be exposed to water/weather. See the
Location of Your Washer section.
NOTE: This appliance must be properly grounded, and electrical service to the washer must
conform with local codes and ordinances
• Adjustable wrench or 1/2" socket with ratchet
• Adjustable wrench or 9/16" open-end wrench
• Channel-lock adjustable pliers
• Carpenter's level
Water Hoses (1)