8. Attach the U-shaped hose guide to the end of
the drain hose. Place the hose in a laundry tub
or standpipe and secure it with the cable tie
provided in the enclosure package.
NOTE: Placing the drain hose too far down
the drain pipe can cause a siphoning action. No
more than 17.78cm of hose should be in the
drain pipe. There must be an air gap around
the drain hose. A snug fit can also cause a
9. Plug the power cord into a grounded outlet.
NOTE: Check to be sure the power is off at
the circuit breaker/fuse box before plugging
the power cord into an outlet.
10. Turn on the power at the circuit breaker/fuse
11. Read the rest of this Owner's Manual. It
contains valuable and helpful information that
will save you time and money.
12. Before starting the washer, check to make
• Main power is turned on.
• The washer is plugged in.
• The water faucets are turned on.
• The unit is level and all four leveling legs are
firmly on the floor.
• The shipping support hardware is removed
• The drain hose is properly tied up.
• There are no leaks at the faucet, drain line or
13. Run the washer through a complete cycle.
Check for water leaks and proper operation.
14. If your washer does not operate, please review
the Before You Call For Service section before
calling for service.
15. Place these instructions in a location near the
washer for future reference.