Charge the battery at 12V, maximum 3A for 4 hours.
Use a Husqvarna battery charger. Refer to
tools on page 16 .
4.2 To assemble the steering wheel
1. Install the steering wheel with steering column tube
onto the steering column. Select applicable height.
2. Turn the knob clockwise to tighten.
4.3 To adjust height of the steering wheel
WARNING: Do not adjust the height of the
steering wheel during operation of the product.
1. Turn the knob counterclockwise to loosen.
2. Adjust the height of the steering wheel.
3. Turn the knob clockwise to tighten.
CAUTION: Make sure that the long end of the
knob points up.
855 - 002 - 28.03.2019
4.4 To install the seat
1. Put the seat in the frame.
2. Install the 2 screws (A).
The hitch is assembled the wrong way during transport
from the factory. Remove the hitch and attach it to the
bumper as shown in the illustration.
Note: Different tire pressure in the front wheels makes
the blades cut the grass at different heights.
The recommended tire pressure is 0.6 bar / 8.5 PSI on
4.7 To attach the cutting deck
1. Park the product on level ground.
2. Apply the parking brake.
3. Set the cutting height lever (A) in the servicing
Assembly - 9