The actual control panel may differ from model to model.
Control Panel and Functions
This function can quickly freeze a large amount of ice or frozen foods.
• This function is enabled and disabled in turn each time you press the button.
• This function automatically terminates after a specific period has passed.
This button allows the appliance to connect to a home Wi-Fi network. Refer to Smart Functions for
information on the initial setup of the LG ThinQ application.
Press this button repeatedly to select a desired temperature between -23 °C and -15 °C.
• The default freezer temperature is -18 °C.
Press this button repeatedly to select a desired temperature between 1 °C and 7 °C.
• The default fridge temperature is 3 °C.
• The actual inner temperature varies depending on the food status, as the indicated setting temperature
is a target temperature, not actual temperature within the appliance.
Replace the water filter when the
This locks buttons on the control panel.
• To lock the control panel buttons, press and hold the Lock button for 3 seconds until the
appears and the function is activated.
indicator lights up.