LG ThinQ Application
This feature is only available on models with Wi-Fi.
The LG ThinQ application allows you to
communicate with the appliance using a
LG ThinQ Application Features
Communicate with the appliance from a
smartphone using the convenient smart features.
• If you experience a problem while using the
appliance, this smart diagnosis feature will help
you diagnose the problem.
• Allows you to set various options on the
appliance and in the application.
• If you change your wireless router, internet
service provider, or password, delete the
registered appliance from the LG ThinQ
application and register it again.
• The application is subject to change for
appliance improvement purposes without notice
• Functions may vary by model.
Before Using LG ThinQ
Check the distance between the appliance and
the wireless router (Wi-Fi network).
• If the distance between the appliance and
the wireless router is too far, the signal
strength becomes weak. It may take a long
time to register or installation may fail.
Turn off the Mobile data or Cellular Data on
Connect your smartphone to the wireless
• To verify the Wi-Fi connection, check that
on the control panel is lit.
• The appliance supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks
only. To check your network frequency, contact
your Internet service provider or refer to your
wireless router manual.
• LG ThinQ is not responsible for any network
connection problems or any faults,
malfunctions, or errors caused by network
• If the appliance is having trouble connecting to
the Wi-Fi network, it may be too far from the
router. Purchase a Wi-Fi repeater (range
extender) to improve the Wi-Fi signal strength.
• The Wi-Fi connection may not connect or may be
interrupted because of the home network
• The network connection may not work properly
depending on the Internet service provider.
• The surrounding wireless environment can
make the wireless network service run slowly.
• The appliance cannot be registered due to
problems with the wireless signal transmission.
Unplug the appliance and wait about a minute
before trying again.