• Install the appliance on a firm and level floor.
• Do not install the appliance in a damp and dusty place. Do not install
or store the appliance in any outdoor area, or any area that is subject
to weathering conditions such as direct sunlight, wind, rain, or
temperatures below freezing.
• Do not place the appliance in direct sunlight or expose it to the heat
from heating appliances such as stoves or heaters.
• Be careful not to expose the rear of the appliance when installing.
• Install the appliance in a place where it is easy to unplug the power
plug of the appliance.
• In the event that a door needs to be removed to pass the unit through
a doorway, be careful not to let the appliance door fall during
assembly or disassembly.
• Be careful not to pinch, crush, or damage the power cable during
assembly or disassembly of the appliance door.
• Be careful not to point the power plug up or let the appliance lean
against the power plug.
• Do not connect a plug adapter or other accessories to the power
• Do not modify or extend the power cable.
• Ensure that the outlet socket is properly grounded, and that the earth
pin on the power cord is not damaged or removed from the power
plug. For more details on grounding, inquire at an LG Electronics
customer information centre.
• This appliance is equipped with a power cord having an equipment-
grounding conductor and a grounding power plug. The power plug
must be plugged into an appropriate outlet socket that is installed
and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
• Never start up an appliance showing any signs of damage. If in doubt,
consult your dealer.
• Dispose of all packaging materials (such as plastic bags and
styrofoam) away from children. The packaging materials can cause