• Do not place any electronic appliance (such as heater and mobile
phone) inside the appliance.
• If there is a gas leakage (isobutane, propane, natural gas, etc.), do not
touch the appliance or power plug and ventilate the area
immediately. This appliance uses a refrigerant gas (isobutane,
R600a). Although it uses a small amount of the gas, it is still
combustible gas. Gas leakage during appliance transport, installation
or operation can cause fire, explosion or injury if sparks are caused.
• Do not use or store flammable or combustible substances (ether,
benzene, alcohol, chemical, LPG, combustible spray, insecticide, air
freshener, cosmetics, etc.) near the appliance.
• When discarding the appliance, remove the door gasket while leaving
the shelves and baskets in place and keep children away from the
To reduce the risk of minor injury to persons, malfunction, or damage
to the product or property when using this product, follow basic
precautions, including the following:
• Do not touch frozen food or the metal parts in the freezer
compartment with wet or damp hands. It may cause frostbite.
• Do not place glass containers, bottles or cans (especially those
containing carbonated drinks) in the freezer compartment, shelves or
ice bin that will be exposed to temperatures below freezing.
• The tempered glass on the front side of the appliance door or the
shelves can be damaged by an impact. If it is broken, do not touch it