responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure
that they do not play with the appliance.
• If the power cord is damaged or the hole of the outlet socket is loose,
do not use the power cord and contact an authorized service centre.
• Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
• Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the
• Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-
in structure, clear of obstruction.
• Do not use electrical appliances inside the refrigerator.
• The refrigerant and insulation blowing gas used in the appliance
require special disposal procedures. Consult with service agent or a
similarly qualified person before disposing of them.
• This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar
applications only. It should not be used for commercial, or catering
purposes, or in any mobile application such as a caravan or boat.
• Do not store explosive substances such as aerosol cans with a
flammable propellant in this appliance.
This symbol alerts you to flammable materials that can
ignite and cause a fire if you do not take care.
• This appliance contains a small amount of isobutane refrigerant
(R600a), but it is also combustible. When transporting and installing
the appliance, care should be taken to ensure that no parts of the
refrigerating circuit are damaged.
• When positioning the appliance, ensure the supply cord is not
trapped or damaged.
• Do not locate multiple portable outlet-sockets or portable power
supplies at the rear of the appliance.
• Disconnect the power cord before cleaning the appliance or
replacing the inside lamp (where fitted).
• Securely plug the power plug in the outlet socket after completely
removing any moisture and dust.