• Store raw meat and fish in suitable containers in
the refrigerator, so that it is not in contact with or
drip onto other food.
• Refrigerated foods and other food items can be
stored on top of the vegetable drawer.
• Avoid refreezing any food which has been
completely thawed. Freezing any food which has
been completely thawed again will lower its taste
• Do not overfill the appliance. Cold air can not
circulate properly if the appliance is overfilled.
• Cool hot food before storing. If too much hot
food is placed inside, the internal temperature of
the appliance can increase and negatively affect
other foods stored in the appliance.
• If you set an excessively low temperature for
food, it may become frozen. Do not set a
temperature lower than the required
temperature for the food to be stored correctly.
• If there are chill compartments in the appliance,
do not store vegetables and fruits with higher
moisture content in the chill compartments as
they may freeze due to the lower temperature.
• In the event of a blackout, call the electricity
company and ask how long it is going to last.
- You should avoid door openings while the
power is off.
- When the power supply gets back to normal,
check the condition of the food.
Max Freezing Capacity
• Express Freeze function will allow the freezer to
reach its maximum freezing capacity. This
generally takes up to 24 hours and automatically
• Express Freeze must be switched on for 2 hours
before fresh products are placed in the freezer
• To get better air circulation, insert all inner parts
like baskets, drawers, and shelves.
Freezing the Maximum Amount
If large quantities of food are to be stored, all the
freezer drawers should be taken out of the
appliance except the bottom one and the food
should be stacked directly on the freezer shelves in
the freezer compartment.
• To remove the drawers, first remove the food
from drawers and then pull out the drawers
carefully. Not doing so could cause injury or
damage to the drawers.
• The shape of each drawer may be different,
insert in the right position.