Dimensions and Clearances
Too small of a distance from adjacent items may
result in the degradation of freezing capability and
increased electricity costs. Allow over 50 mm of
clearance between the back of the appliance and
the wall when installing the appliance.
• You can determine what type of appliance it is by
looking at the label inside the appliance.
• The appliance is designed to operate within a
limited range of ambient temperatures,
depending on the climate zone.
• The internal temperatures could be affected by
the location of the appliance, the ambient
temperature, the frequency of door opening and
• The climate class can be found on the rating
* Australia, India, Kenya
** Argentina, Ecuador
• The appliances rated from SN to T are intended
to be used at an ambient temperature between
10 ºC and 43 ºC.
+10 - +32
+16 - +32
+16 - +38 / +18 - +38**
+10 - +43* / +16 - +43 /
+18 - +43**