• Never unplug the appliance by pulling on the power cable. Always
grip the power plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet
• Do not spray water or inflammable substances (toothpaste, alcohol,
thinner, benzene, flammable liquid, abrasive, etc.) over the interior or
exterior of the appliance to clean it.
• Do not clean the appliance with brushes, cloths or sponges with
rough surfaces or which are made of metallic material.
• Only qualified service personnel from LG Electronics service centre
should disassemble, repair, or modify the appliance. Contact an LG
Electronics customer information centre if you move and install the
appliance in a different location.
• Do not use a hair drier to dry the inside of the appliance or place a
candle inside to remove the odours.
• Do not tilt the appliance to pull or push it when transporting.
• Make sure not to get a body part such as a hand or foot stuck while
moving the appliance.
Risk of Fire and Flammable Materials
• If a leak is detected, avoid any naked flames or potential sources of
ignition and air the room in which the appliance is standing for
several minutes. In order to avoid the creation of a flammable gas air
mixture if a leak in the refrigerating circuit occurs, the size of the
room in which the appliance is used should correspond to the
amount of refrigerant used. The room must be 1 m² in size for every
8 g of R600a refrigerant inside the appliance.
• Refrigerant leaking out of the pipes could ignite or cause an
• The amount of refrigerant in your particular appliance is shown on
the identification plate inside the appliance.
• This appliance should only be transported by two or more people
holding the appliance securely.