• Do not plug the appliance into multiple outlet sockets, power boards,
or an extension power cable.
• Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
• Do not use the appliance for any purpose (storage of medical or
experimental materials or temperature strict medicines) other than
any domestic household food storage use.
• If water penetrates electrical parts of the appliance, disconnect
power plug and contact an LG Electronics customer information
• Unplug the power plug during a severe lightening or thunderstorm
or when not in use for a long period of time.
• Do not touch the power plug or the appliance controls with wet
• Do not bend the power cable excessively or place a heavy object on it.
• Immediately unplug the power plug and contact an LG Electronics
customer information centre if you detect a strange sound, odour, or
smoke coming from the appliance.
• Do not place hands or metallic objects inside the area emitting the
cold air, covers or heat releasing grille on the back.
• Do not apply excessive force or impact to the back cover of the
• Be careful of nearby children when you open or close the appliance
door. The door may bump the child and cause injury.
• Avoid the danger of children getting trapped inside the appliance. A
child trapped inside the appliance can cause suffocation.
• Do not put animals, such as pets into the appliance.
• Do not place heavy or fragile objects, containers filled with liquid,
combustible substances, flammable objects (such as candles, lamps,
etc.), or heating devices (such as stoves, heaters, etc.) on the