Reversing the door
Door reversibility is available on all dryer models.
BEFORE YOU REVERSE YOUR DRYER
1. Be sure you have adequate swing area
before reversing door.
2. Gather your tools - including a screw
driver with a #2 square bit and plastic
knife (or small, flat prying tool that won't
3. Be sure dryer is unplugged from power
Failure to disconnect power source before servicing could result in personal injury or
Removing latch and hole plugs
1. Open the door.
2. Remove plastic hole plugs and save to
reinstall later. You may have to use a
non-scratching plastic knife if you are
unable to dislodge the plugs manually.
ELECTRICAL SHOCK HAZARD
Tools needed for reversal:
3. Remove both screws from door latch.
Save latch and screws for reinstallation