44 Limited Warranty
For the applicable warranty period as set forth below, as measured from your original date of
purchase, Electrolux will repair or replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in
materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in accordance with
the provided instructions.
All parts — One year including labor. In addition, your appliance is covered by a one year, parts only,
limited warranty. During the 2nd year from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will pay for parts
needed for this appliance that have proven to be defective in materials or workmanship when your
appliance is installed, used, and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the
USA or Canada.
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
4. Products purchased "as-is" are not covered by this warranty.
5. Products used in a commercial setting.
6. Service calls which DO NOT involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for
appliances not in ordinary household use or used other than in accordance with the provided
7. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
8. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards,
shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
9. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables,
or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
10. Pickup and delivery costs; your appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
11. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry
trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
12. Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during transportation or installation, including
but not limited to floors, cabinets, walls, etc.
13. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than
genuine Electrolux parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or
external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires, or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL
BE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD
ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE
AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED
WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE
EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS
ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY
NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU
MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
If You Need Service
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty
period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep
all receipts. Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux at the addresses
or phone numbers below.
This warranty only applies in the USA, Puerto Rico and Canada. In the USA and Puerto Rico,
your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Major Appliances North America, a division of Electrolux
Home Products, Inc. In Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp. Electrolux
authorizes no person to change or add to any obligations under this warranty. Obligations for service
and parts under this warranty must be performed by Electrolux or an authorized service company.
Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice.
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.,
10200 David Taylor Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262
Electrolux Canada Corp.
5855 Terry Fox Way
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada