Before calling for service, review this list. It may save both time and expense. The list
includes common occurrences that are not the result of defective workmanship or
materials in this dryer.
PROBLEM POSSIBLE CAUSES
• Electrical power cord is not
securely plugged in or plug
may be loose.
• House fuse blown or circuit
• Action of pressing start but-
ton on "touch screen" style
console not recognized
• Thermal limiter tripped.
• Delay time inadvertently
• Door may be open. Unit will
not operate with door open.
• Dryer has been programmed
to temporarily perform a
repeating demo cycle.
• There are 2 house fuses in
the dryer circuit. If 1 of the 2
fuses is blown, the drum may
turn but the heater will not
operate (electric models).
• Gas supply valve is not open
• Dryer does not have enough
air supply to support the
burner flame (gas models).
• LP gas supply tank is empty
or there has been a utility
interruption of natural gas
• Make sure the plug fits tightly in
• Reset circuit breaker or replace
• Make sure electrical line is not
overloaded and the dryer is on a
• Press start button with bare fin-
• Call authorized service person for
• Ensure delay time not activated.
• Ensure door is closed.
• Reset the unit back to factory de-
fault settings as described earlier.
• Replace fuse.
• Check to make sure supply valve
is open. Refer to the installation
instructions provided with the dryer.
• See the Installation sections of this
• Refill or replace tank. Dryer should
heat when utility service is restored.