Completing the installation
1. Connect the exhaust duct to the outside
exhaust system. Use of a 4" (102 mm)
clamp (item A) is recommended to
connect the dryer to the exhaust vent
system. Use metal foil tape to seal all
2. Use a carpenter's level to level your
dryer front-to-back and side-to-side.
3. Use adjustable pliers to adjust the
leveling legs so the dryer is level front-
to-rear and side-to-side, and stable
4. Press down on alternate corners
and sides and feel for the slightest
movement. Adjust the appropriate
leg(s) so the dryer sits solidly on the
floor on ALL four legs. Keep the leveling
leg extension at a minimum for best
performance of the dryer.
Be sure the power is off at a circuit
breaker/fuse box before plugging the
power cord into an outlet.
5. Plug the power cord into a grounded
Improper grounding of the dryer may
cause serious injury or death. Check with
a licensed electrician if you are in doubt
as to whether the appliance is properly
Do not store combustible materials,
gasoline, and other flammable vapors
and liquids near this dryer.
6. Turn on the power at the circuit breaker/
7. Read the Use & Care Guide provided
with the dryer. It contains valuable and
helpful information that will save you
time and money.
8. If you have any questions during initial
operation, please review the "Avoid
Service Checklist" in your Use & Care
Guide before calling for service.
9. Place these instructions in a location
near the dryer for future reference.
A wiring diagram and technical data
sheet are located under the dryer top
When discarding or storing your old
dryer, remove the door.