Important safety instructions - gas dryer
FIRE OR EXPLOSION HAZARD
Failure to follow safety warning exactly
could result in serious injury, death, or
DO NOT store or use gasoline or other
flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity
of this or any other appliance.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS:
• DO NOT try to light any appliance.
• DO NOT touch any electrical switch; DO
NOT use any phone in your building.
• Clear the room, building or area of all
• Immediately call your gas supplier from
a neighbor's phone. Follow the gas
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier,
call the fire department.
Installation and service must be performed
by a qualified installer, service agency or
the gas supplier.
Important Safety Information