Removing door assembly
1. Completely open the door to expose all
four hinge screws.
2. Remove all four hinge screws with #2
square bit driver. Save for reinstalling
3. Grasp the door with both hands and lift
slightly as you pull door and hinge away
from the front panel.
Reinstalling door assembly
1. Rotate the door and hang the upper
hook on the back of the hinge in the
upper hole of the front panel.
2. Reinstall and tighten all four screws
removed earlier - two front screws first,
then two side screws.
Reinstalling latch and hole plugs
1. Install door latch with screws removed
2. Insert plastic hole plugs removed earlier.
Verify reversed door operation
1. Test door for free, smooth swinging
operation and secure latching when
2. Plug in dryer and close the door. Start
a test cycle: drum should tumble until
door is pulled open or cycle is paused