12. Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to
qualified service personnel under the following conditions:
A. When the power supply cord is damaged or frayed.
B. If liquid has been spilled into the product.
C. If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
D. If the product does not operate normally when following the
operating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are
covered by the operating instructions. Improper adjustment
of other controls may result in damage, and will often
require extensive work by a qualified technician to restore
the product to normal operation.
E. If the product has been dropped, or the cabinet has been
F. If the product exhibits a distinct change in performance.
13. Do not use the telephone to report a gas leak in the vicinity of
CAUTION: To reduce the risk of fire or injury to persons by the battery,
read and follow these instructions:
14. Use only the appropriate type and size Battery Pack specified in
this Operating Guide.
15. Do not dispose of the Battery Pack in a fire. The cell may
16. Do not open or mutilate the Battery Pack. Released electrolyte
is corrosive and may cause damage to the eyes or skin. It may
be toxic if swallowed.
17. Exercise care in handling the battery in order not to short the
battery with conducting materials such as rings, bracelets, and
keys. The battery or conductor may overheat and cause burns.
18. Charge the Battery Pack provided with or identified for use with
this product only in accordance with the instructions and
limitations specified in the instruction manual provided for this
19. Observe proper polarity orientation between the Battery Pack
and battery charger.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS