Embroidery Step by Step
Follow the steps below to prepare the machine for
Step 1, 2
Fabric preparation Attach a stabilizer material to
Step 6, 8
Attach embroidery foot "W+"
with LED pointer.
Use needle 75/11 for
Attach the embroidery unit.
For the bobbin thread, wind
embroidery bobbin thread and
set it in place.
the fabric, and hoop it in the
Turn the main power to ON,
and select an embroidery
Attach the embroidery frame
to the embroidery unit.
Check and adjust the size and
position of the embroidery.
Set up embroidery upper
thread according to the
About the Embroidery Unit
• Before attaching or removing the embroidery
unit, be sure to turn off the machine.
Otherwise, injuries may occur if one of the
operation buttons is accidentally pressed.
• Do not move the machine with the embroidery
unit attached. The embroidery unit could fall
off and cause injury.
• Keep your hands and foreign objects away
from the embroidery carriage and frame when
the machine is embroidering. Otherwise,
injuries or damage may result.
• To avoid distorting your embroidery design, do
not touch the embroidery carriage and frame
when the machine is embroidering.
• Do not push on the carriage when installing
the embroidery unit onto the machine. Moving
the carriage may damage the embroidery unit.
• Allow sufficient space around the embroidery
unit. Otherwise, the embroidery unit could fall
off foreign object, and may cause injury.
• Do not touch the embroidery carriage until the
• Be sure to turn off the power before attaching
or removing the embroidery unit. Otherwise,
the machine may be damaged.
• Do not touch the inner connector of the
embroidery unit. The pins on the embroidery
unit connection may be damaged.
• Do not apply strong force to the embroidery
unit carriage or pick up the unit by the
carriage. Otherwise, the embroidery unit may
• Store the embroidery unit in a safe place to
prevent damage to the unit.
• Do not carry the embroidery unit by holding
the carriage or release lever compartment.