Using the included touch pen (stylus), press
then draw lines to trace the image.
For details on drawing lines, refer to "Drawing
Lines" on page 88.
1 Transparency adjustment
to adjust the transparency of the
Each press of
lightens the background, making
the line pattern darker. Each press of
the background, making the line pattern lighter.
After editing the pattern, press
settings for pattern.
to create the embroidery pattern.
Custom patterns can be created from drawings. You can
create patterns by loading an image on the application or a
Recommended line drawings for Line Conversion
• Line drawings must be drawn clearly using lines with
• Line drawings should be drawn in a strong contrast.
• If the lines are too short or gathered too densely, they
• For details on creating patterns using color
to specify the
• If you cannot convert the drawings as expected,
• Line drawings are converted without recognizing
• Line drawings are converted as black lines. If you
Create a Pattern with Line Conversion
The image display screen appears.
approximately 1 mm thickness.
will not be loaded correctly.
illustrations, refer to "ILLUSTRATION
CONVERSION" on page 97.
you can edit the design in My Design Center. Refer
to "PATTERN DRAWING SCREEN" on page 86.
the thickness of lines. If you want to change the
thickness of lines, specify in the settings screen.
Refer to "STITCH SETTINGS SCREEN" on
want to change the colors, specify in My Design
Center. Refer to "Drawing Lines" on page 88.