Use of the machine offers various benefits; it will improve fitness, muscle tone and when
used in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet, it will help you lose weight.
1. Consult your doctor before starting any exercise program. It is advisable to
undergo a complete physical examination.
2. Work at the recommended exercise level. Do not over exert yourself.
3. If you feel any pain or discomfort, stop exercising immediately and consult your
4. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the exercise; do not wear loose
clothing; do not wear leather soled shoes or footwear with high heels.
5. It is advised that you do warm-up stretches before working out.
6. Step on to the equipment slowly and securely.
7. Select the program or workout option that is most closely aligned with your
8. Start slowly and work your way up to a comfortable pace.
9. Be sure to cool down after your workout.