IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
THIS UNIT IS INTENDED FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS ELLIPTICAL
CAUTION: Before starting any exercise program, it is recommended that you consult
WARNING: Connect this unit to a properly grounded outlet only.
DANGER: To reduce the risk of electric shock, always unplug the elliptical from the
electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
If the unit should malfunction or breakdown, grounding provides a path of least resistance
for an electric current and to reduce the risk of electric shock. The plug must be plugged
into an appropriate outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all
local codes and ordinances.
1. The use of an extension cord with this product is not recommended. If an extension
cord is needed, use a short (less than 10 feet) heavy gauge (14 gauge or better) extension
cord with a three prong (grounded) plug and receptacle.
2. Never operate the elliptical if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working
properly, or if it has been dropped, damaged, or exposed to water.
3. Do not pull the elliptical by the power supply cord or use the cord as a handle. Keep
cord away from heated surfaces and open flames.
4. Fitness equipment must always be installed and used on a flat surface. Do not use
outdoors or near water.
5. Do not insert any objects into any openings of the equipment.
6. Use the elliptical only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use any
attachments that are not recommend by the manufacturer.
7. Start your program slowly and very gradually increase your speed and distance.
8. Care must be taken when lifting or moving the equipment, so as not to injure your
back. Always use proper lifting techniques.