The machine has been designed and constructed to provide maximum safety. Nevertheless,
certain precautions should be taken when using exercise equipment. Read the whole
manual before assembling and using the machine. Please observe the following safety
1. Keep children and pets away from this equipment at all times. DO NOT leave them
unsupervised in the room where the the machine is kept.
2. If you experience dizziness, nausea, chest pains or any other symptom while using this
machine STOP the exercise. SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!
3. Use the machine on a level and solid surface. Adjust the stabilizer for stability.
4. Keep your hands away from any of the joints and moving parts.
5. Wear clothing suitable for doing exercise. Do not wear baggy clothing that might get
caught in the machine. Always wear athletic shoes when using the machine and tie the
6. This machine must only be used for the purposes described in this manual. DO NOT use
accessories that are not recommended by Bladez Fitness.
7. Do not place sharp objects near the machine.
8. Any person with physical or coordination limitations should not use the machine without
the assistance of a qualified person or doctor.
9. Do warm-up stretching exercises before using the equipment.
10. Do not use the machine if it is not working correctly.
11. Before using the machine, thoroughly inspect the equipment for proper assembly.
12. Keep a perimeter of 3 feet (1 meter) around the machine before operating the equipment.
13. This machine is not suitable for therapeutic or commercial use.
14. Use only authorized and trained technicians if a repair is needed.
15. Please follow the advice for correct training, as detailed in the Training Guidelines.
16. This machine has been designed for home use, not for commercial use.
17. Use only the tools provided to assemble this machine.
18. This machine was designed for a maximum user weight of 265 Lbs (120kg)
19. The machine can only be used by one person at a time.
20. The moving pedals can cause injury.
Caution: Consult your doctor before beginning to use the machine or any exercise
program. Read all of the instructions before using any exercise equipment.
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS SAFE FOR FUTURE USE.