NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital device,
pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide a reasonable protection
against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can
radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
• Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Use of the machine offers various benefits; it can improve fitness, muscle tone and when
used in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet, it can help you lose weight.
1. Consult your doctor before starting any exercise program. It is advisable to
undergo a complete physical examination.
2. Work at the recommended exercise level. Do not over exert yourself.
3. If you feel any pain or discomfort, stop exercising immediately and consult your
4. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the exercise; do not wear loose
clothing; do not wear leather soled shoes or footwear with high heels.
5. It is advised that you do warm-up stretches before working out.
6. Get on the equipment slowly and securely.
7. Select the program or workout option that is most closely aligned with your
8. Start slowly and work your way up to a comfortable pace.
9. Be sure to cool down after your workout.