ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS (cont'd)
THIS UNIT IS INTENDED FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS ELLIPTICAL
CAUTION: Before starting any exercise program, it is recommended that you consult your physician.
WARNING: Connect this unit to a properly grounded outlet only.
DANGER: To reduce the risk of electric shock, always unplug the elliptical from the electrical outlet immediately after
using and before cleaning.
This product must be grounded. If it should malfunction or breakdown, grounding provides a path of least resistance for electric current to reduce the
risk of electric shock. This product is equipped with a cord having an equipment-grounding conductor and a grounding plug. The plug must be plugged
into an appropriate outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances. See diagram below for grounding
2.The use of an extension cord with this product is not recommended. If an extension cord is needed, use a short (less than 10 feet) heavy gauge
(14 gauge or better) extension cord with a three prong (grounded) plug and receptacle.
3. Never operate the elliptical if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped, damaged , or exposed to water.
4. Do not pull the elliptical by the power supply cord or use cord as a handle. Keep cord away from heated surfaces and open flames.
5. Fitness equipment must always be installed and used on a flat surface. Do not use outdoors or near water.
6. Do not insert any objects into any openings.
7. Keep children and pets away from this equipment at all times while exercising.
8. Handicapped individuals should have medical approval and close supervision when using this elliptical.
9.Use the elliptical only for it's intended use as described in this manual. Do not use any attachments that are not recommend by the manufacturer.
10.Warm up 5 to 10 minutes before each workout and cool down 5 to 10 minutes afterward. This allows your heart rate to gradually increase and
decrease and will help prevent straining muscles.
11. Never hold your breath while exercising. Breathing should remain at a normal rate in conjunction with the level of exercise being performed.
12. Start your program slowly and very gradually increase your speed and distance.
13. Always wear suitable clothing and footwear while exercising. Do not wear loose fitting clothing that could become entangled with the moving
parts of your elliptical.
14. Care must be taken when lifting or moving the equipment, so as not to injure your back. Always use proper lifting techniques
WARNING: Before beginning any exercise program consult your physician. This is especially important for
individuals over the age of 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems. Read all instructions before using any
fitness equipment. We assume no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use
of this product.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION