7-2-4. Work clamp (P) motor home position
Select the "P" home position adjustment mode.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 to set the home position to the correct position.
End adjustment mode.
Flashing → Illuminates
1. Keep pressing the
(The upper thread trimmer driving link (1)
2. Measure the distance A in the illustration.
3. Press the
key to adjust the offset value (-6.82 mm to
1.86 mm) so that the dimension shown in the
illustration moves to the position where it is equal to
distance A + 0.5 mm.
• The P motor will operate in accordance with the offset
• The offset value will flash in the display.
* If you press the RESET key for 2 seconds or more at
this time, the offset value will be reset to 0.00 mm and P
home position detection will be carried out.
Press the ENTER key to store the offset value.
At this time, P home position detection will be carried out and
the offset value will illuminate steadily in the display.
Once home position adjustment operation is finished, press
the TEST key.
• Normal sewing machine operation will then be possible.
To carry out home position adjustment for another motor
key briefly until the panel value