7-4-1. Adjusting the clearance between needle and hook tip
1. Press the THREAD key to switch to threading mode.
2. Press the
3. Gently tilt back the machine head.
4. Loosen the screws (3) and move the rotary hook (4) forward or back until there is a clearance of 0.01 – 0.08 mm between the
needle (1) and the hook tip (2).
5. Gently return the machine head to its original position.
6. Press the THREAD key.
7-5. Adjusting the inner rotary hook and rotary hook holder overlap
7-6. Adjusting the work clamp pressure
0.01 – 0.08 mm
1. Gently tilt back the machine head.
2. Loosen the two screws (3) to adjust so that the tip of
the rotary hook holder (1) does not protrude past the
edge A of the inner rotary hook (2).
3. Gently return the machine head to its original position.
The standard distance A is 30 mm (approximately 30 N).
Loosen the nut (1) and turn the adjusting screw (2) to
adjust the work clamp pressure.