4. USING SD CARDS
4-11. Updating the control program version
Place the control program that you would like to update into the folder of the SD memory card as specified in "4-2.
Structure of an SD card folder".
With the power turned off, insert the SD card into the SD slot.
Refer to step 1 of "4-3. Preparation for reading and writing data".
Turn off the power switch.
While holding down the RESET, TEST and
on the power switch.
Keep pressing the key until a beep is heard.
• The initial status is for the main program to be
• If there is no program to be updated which is stored
on the SD card, "----" will appear in the menu display.
Press the ENTER key.
• The buzzer will sound and updating of the program
version will start.
• While version updating is in progress, the progress
status will be displayed.
• When "Updated" is displayed on the screen, version
updating is complete.
key to select the program to be