• Never reach into this appliance while it is operating. Wait until the drum has
completely stopped. Failure to do so may result in injury.
• Do not put in, wash or dry articles that have been cleaned in, washed in, soaked
in, or spotted with combustible or explosive substances (such as wax, oil, paint,
gasoline, degreasers, drycleaning solvents, kerosene, vegetable oil, cooking oil,
etc.). Improper use can cause fire or explosion.
• In case of flood, stop using the product and contact the LG Electronics service
centre. Contact with water can cause electric shock.
• Do not push down the door excessively, when the appliance door is open. Doing
so may topple over the appliance and it can cause the injury.
• Do not touch the door during steam cycles or drying. The door surface can become
very hot. Failure to do so may result in injury.
• Do not use or store flammable gas and combustible substances (kerosene,
gasoline, thinner, petroleum, alcohol, etc.) around the product. It may cause
explosion or fire.
• If the drain hose or inlet hose is frozen during winter, use it only after thawing.
Freezing may cause fire or electric shock, and frozen parts may cause product
malfunction or reduction in product life span.
• Keep all washing detergents, softener and bleach away from children. These
products contain poisonous materials.
• Do not plug multiple products into multiple socket-outlets or extension cords. This
can cause fire.
• Remove the power plug when you clean the product. Not removing the plug may
result in electric shock or injury.
• Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. It can cause the electric shock or
• When pulling out the power plug from an outlet, hold the power plug, not the cable.
Damage of the cable can cause the electric shock or injury.
• Do not bend the power cable excessively or place a heavy object on top of it.
Damage of the power cable can cause electric shock or fire.