Caution on Freezing During
• When frozen, the product does not operate normally.
Make sure to install the product where it will not freeze
• In case the product must be installed outside on a
porch or in other outdoor conditions, make sure to
check the following.
How to Keep the Product from Freezing
• After washing, remove water remaining inside the
pump completely with the opening hose plug used for
removal of residual water. When the water is removed
completely, close the hose plug used for removal of
residual water and cover cap.
• Hang down drain hose to pull out water inside the
• When the drain hose is installed in a curved
shape, the inner hose may freeze.
• After closing the tap, disconnect the cold inlet hose
from the tap, and remove water while keeping the
hose facing downwards.
Check for Freezing
• If water does not drain when opening the hose plug
used for removal of residual water, check the drainage
• Turn the power on, choose a washing programme,
and press the Start/Pause button.
• When '
' is shown in display window while the
product is in operation, check water supply unit and
drainage unit (Some models do not have an alarm
function that indicates freezing).
• Check that water is coming into the detergent drawer
while rinsing, and water is draining through the drain
hose while spinning.