Using the Smart Diagnosis™
Use this function if you need an accurate diagnosis
by an LG Electronics service centre when the product
malfunctions or fails. Use this function only to contact
the service representative, not during normal operation.
Press the Power button to turn on the washing
machine. Do not press any other buttons or turn
the cycle selector knob.
When instructed to do so by the call centre, place
the mouthpiece of your phone close to the Power
Press and hold the Temp. button for 3 seconds,
while holding the phone mouthpiece to the icon or
Keep the phone in place until the tone transmission
has finished. Time remaining for data transfer is
• For best results, do not move the phone while
the tones are being transmitted.
• If the call centre agent is not able to get an
accurate recording of the data, you may be
asked to try again.
Once the countdown is over and the tones have
stopped, resume your conversation with the call
centre agent, who will then be able to assist you
using the information transmitted for analysis.
• The Smart Diagnosis™ function depends on the local
• The communication performance will improve and you
can receive better service if you use the home phone.
• If the Smart Diagnosis™ data transfer is poor due to
poor call quality, you may not receive the best Smart
LG Smart Laundry&DW Global application allows you to
use various features for your convenience.
• Remote Start
• Smart Message (Notification service)
• Cycle Download
• Smart Diagnosis
• Cycle Set
• Laundry Stats
• Energy Monitoring
• Refer to the LG Smart Laundry&DW Global application
for detail using guide.