• Do not leave the fabric softener in the detergent
drawer for more than 2 days (Fabric softener may
• Softener will automatically be added during the last
• Do not open the drawer when water is being supplied.
• Solvents (benzene, etc.) should not be used.
• Do not pour fabric softener directly on the clothes.
Adding Water Softener
• A water softener, such as anti-limescale (e.g. Calgon)
can be used to cut down on the use of detergent in
extremely hard water areas. Dispense according to
the amount specified on the packaging. First add
detergent and then the water softener.
• Use the quantity of detergent required for soft water.
Open the door and put tablets into the drum.
Load the laundry into the drum and close the door.