Leveling the Appliance
If the floor is uneven, turn the adjustable feet as required
(Do not insert pieces of wood etc. under the feet). Make
sure that all four feet are stable and resting on the floor
and then check that the appliance is perfectly level (Use
a spirit level).
• Once the appliance is level, tighten the lock nuts up
towards the base of the appliance. All lock nuts must
• When pushing down the edges of the appliance
top plate diagonally, the appliance should not move
up and down at all (Check both directions). If the
appliance rocks when pushing the machine top plate
diagonally, adjust the feet again.
• Timber or suspended type flooring may contribute to
excessive vibration and unbalance.
• If the washing machine is installed on a raised
platform, it must be securely fastened in order to
eliminate the risk of falling off.
Tighten all 4
lock nuts securely
Connecting Inlet Hose
• Water supply pressure must be between 0.1 MPa and
1.0 MPa (1.0‒10.0 kgf/cm
• Do not strip or crossthread when connecting inlet hose
to the valve.
• If the water supply pressure is more than 1.0 MPa, a
decompression device should be installed.
• Periodically check the condition of the hose and
replace the hose if necessary.
Checking Rubber Seal Inlet Hose
Two rubber seals are supplied with the water inlet hoses.
They are used for preventing water leaks. Make sure the
connection to taps is sufficiently tight.