Important Safety Instructions
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when using
your product, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the
• Never attempt to operate this appliance if it is damaged, malfunctioning, partially
disassembled, or has missing or broken parts, including a damaged cord or plug. It
can cause electric shock or injury.
• This appliance is heavy. Two or more people may be needed to install and move
the appliance. Failure to do so can result in injury.
• Store and install this appliance where it will not be exposed to temperatures below
freezing or exposed to outdoor weather conditions. Failure to do so can result in
• Tighten the drain hose to avoid separation. Splashing of water may cause electric
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its
service agents or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
• The appliance must not be installed behind a lockable door, a sliding door or a
door with a hinge on the opposite side to that of the tumble dryer, in such a way
that a full opening of the tumble dryer door is restricted.
• Use new hose-sets supplied with the appliance. Old hose-sets should not be
reused. Water leakage may cause property damage.
• Do not use a sharp object like drill or pin to press or separate an operation unit. It
can cause the electric shock or injury.
• Only an authorized repair person from LG Electronics service centre should
disassemble, repair, or modify the product. Improper service may cause injury,
electric shock or fire.
• Do not spray the water inside or outside the product to clean it. Water can damage
the insulation, causing electric shock or fire.
• Keep the area underneath and around your appliances free of combustible
materials such as lint, paper, rags, chemicals, etc. Improper use can cause fire or
• Do not put animals, such as pets into the product. It may cause injury.
• Do not leave this appliance door open. Children may hang on the door or crawl
inside the appliance, causing damage or injury.