Using the Appliance
Before the first wash, select a washing programme
(Cotton 60 °C, add a half load of detergent), allow the
washing machine to wash without clothing. This will
remove residue and water from the drum that may have
been left during manufacturing.
Sort laundry and load items.
• Sort laundry by fabric type, soil level, colour and
load size as needed. Open the door and load
items into the washing machine.
Add cleaning products and/or detergent and
• Add the proper amount of detergent to the
detergent dispenser drawer. If desired, add
bleach or fabric softener to the appropriate areas
of the dispenser.
Turn on the washing machine.
• Press the Power button to turn on the washing
Choose the desired washing cycle.
• Press the Cycle button repeatedly or turn the
cycle selector knob until the desired cycle is
• Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cycle.
The washing machine will agitate briefly without
water to measure the weight of the load. If the
Start/Pause button is not pressed within 5
minutes, the washing machine will shut off and
all settings will be lost.
End of cycle.
• When the cycle is finished, a melody will sound.
Immediately remove your clothing from the
washing machine to reduce wrinkling. Check
around the door seal when removing the load for
small items that may be caught in the seal.