Driving on a Sidehill (Sidehilling)
Driving on a sidehill is not recommended. Improper procedure could
cause loss of control or overturn. Avoid crossing the side of any hill
unless absolutely necessary.
If crossing a sidehill is unavoidable, follow these precautions:
1. Slow down.
2. Avoid crossing the side of a steep hill.
3. Shift body weight uphill.
4. Keep your feet on the footrests.
5. Steer slightly into the hill to maintain vehicle direction.
6. If the vehicle begins to tip, quickly turn the front wheel downhill, if
possible, or dismount on the uphill side immediately!