Driving in Reverse
Follow these precautions when operating in reverse:
1. Always check for obstacles or people behind the vehicle.
2. Always avoid backing downhill.
3. Back slowly.
4. Apply the brakes lightly for stopping.
5. Avoid turning at sharp angles.
6. Never open the throttle suddenly.
7. Do not use the override button unless additional wheel speed is
required for vehicle movement. Use the override with caution as
rearward vehicle speed is greatly increased. Do not operate at wide
open throttle. Operate the throttle just enough to maintain a desired
NOTICE: Excessive throttle operation while in the speed limit mode may cause
fuel to build in the exhaust, resulting in engine popping and/or engine