1. Remove the fill plug.
2. Place a drain pan under the
3. Remove the drain plug.
Allow the oil to drain com-
4. Clean and reinstall the drain
plug. Torque to 22 ft. lbs.
5. Add 32 oz. (948 ml) of the recommended oil.
6. Reinstall the fill plug. Torque to 22 ft. lbs. (30 Nm).
7. Check for leaks. Dispose of used oil properly.
Front Gearcase (Demand Drive) Fluid
Always check and change the demand drive fluid at the intervals out-
lined in the Periodic Maintenance Chart beginning on page 62. We rec-
ommend the use of Demand Drive Plus Fluid. Use of other fluids may
result in improper operation of components. See page 117 for the part
numbers of Polaris products.
Maintain the fluid level at
the bottom of the fill hole
threads. See below for
The fill plug is located on
the right side of the
demand drive unit. The
drain plug is located on the
bottom right side of the
Demand Drive Capacity
9 oz. (265 ml)