Safety Decals and Locations
Warning labels have been placed on the vehicle for your protection.
Read and follow the instructions on each label carefully. If any of the
labels shown in this manual differ from the labels on your vehicle,
always read and follow the instructions of the labels on the vehicle.
If an informational or graphic label becomes illegible or comes off, con-
tact your Polaris dealer to purchase a replacement. Replacement safety
labels are provided by Polaris at no charge. The part number is printed
on the label.
General Warning/Discretionary Warning
Improper ATV use can result in SEVERE INJURY or DEATH
ALWAYS USE AN APPROVED HELMET AND PROTECTIVE GEAR
NEVER USE ON PUBLIC ROADS
NEVER CARRY PASSENGERS
NEVER USE WITH DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
• without proper training or instruction
• at speeds too fast for your skills or the conditions
• on public roads - a collision can occur with another vehicle
• with a passenger - passengers affect balance and steering and increase risk
of losing control
• use proper riding techniques to avoid vehicle overturns on hills and rough
terrain and in turns
• avoid paved surfaces - pavement may seriously affect handling and control
LOCATE AND READ OPERATOR'S MANUAL.
FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS.
• Never operate this ATV on HILLS steeper than 25 degrees
vent overturn on hilly terrain, use throttle and brakes gradually, and shift
• REVERSE operation can be dangerous even at low speeds. Steering
becomes difficult. To prevent loss of control, avoid sudden braking or sharp
25°. To pre-