1. Place the transmission in PARK.
2. Lock the parking brake.
3. Place the wheel on the hub with the valve stem toward the outside
and rotation arrows on the tire pointing toward forward rotation.
4. Install the wheel nuts and finger-tighten them.
5. Lower the vehicle to the ground.
6. Torque the wheel nuts to specification.
WARNING! Loose nuts could cause a tire to come off during operation, which
could result in an accident or overturn. Always ensure that all nuts are torqued to
27 ft. lbs.
90 ft. lbs.
Wheel Nut Torque Specifications
Check the wheel nut torques occasionally and when they've been loos-
ened for maintenance service.
90 ft. lbs. (122 Nm)
2-Piece Flange Nut
27 ft. lbs. (37 Nm)